Monday, December 5, 2011

Starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Well I don't know where the time has gone. Here it is Dec already and christmas knocking at the back door! I have my tree up and thought I would share it with you. I still have more to decorate around the house. Here goes......... I took different shoots of the tree so you can see most of the items.



See if you can find the critters in the tree. I love to put elfs and bears and such in my christmas tree. I had the lights off and the lights on the tree on and my flash really lit up the tree.

4 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Holy cow! I see so much, I love it! I see bears and elves, so great, it must take forever to arrange everything so well.

Linda said...

Thanks Joanne. I had fun this year adding elfs and of coures some of my bears and critters. Did you see your bears? They are in the tree too! Next year I hope to add a panda of yours to my tree. By staying smaller I can add them to the tree. When the kids were little I use to have different ornaments.... no balls but I use to make them and the kids love to find different things in the tree. Guess I am still a big kid.

Kays Kids said...

I can see at least 4 little bears. I'm sure there are more the other side. The tree looks wonderful.
Hugs
Kay

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Oh yes! I see them, I love that you have added so many goodies to your tree.