Sunday, December 11, 2011

A peek at some of the things in my christmas tree!

Here are a few of the critters that is sitting in my christmas tree!

The cat looking for the mouse...... 
Panda peeking around the tree......

















Ploar bear playing in the tree.....


raccoon .... and O whats this I see....there is a black bear with a toy...
.......there you are little mouse hiding from Mr. Cat!



I have a couple of wooden suit cases that stack one on top of the other.
As you can see I added some friends with the bears for a
 christmassy look by the fire place.


3 comments:

ginger@bearbits said...

It looks like a teddy bear wonderland to me! How nice.

~ginger

Kays Kids said...

You do have some lovely things on your tree. I really like the little bears, cats and mice peeping out of the branches.
Hugs Kay

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

You have some wonderful things hiding in that tree. You must have a very nice collection. I can only imagine.