Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stars for winter!!!

I have been cleaning out my craft stuff and came across these stars and decided to add a few things to them. Here are a couple of them and I have a couple more to do. I just used up things I had around.


They were fun to do. I would find different things and take them apart to use like the snowman heads. They are made of tin. I didn't want to use the bodies as they were too big, so I took the heads off and just used them. A little bit of greenery and some snow, few berries and there you have it. Simple!
It seems I have a thing for snowmen. They are great to hang on the door that can be there all winter.

7 comments:

Kays Kids said...

What a great idea. I have a few things in my cupboard that need revamping.
Hugs
Kay

Linda said...

It's called thinking out side the box. I always look at things to see if I can use them for something else. Enjoy Kays:0)

Wish You Were Here Mom said...

Wow, they are wonderful, Linda! They would make great gifts! Hugs, Janice

Linda said...

Thanks Janice. I was thinking the same. They are great for someone that has an appartment and only wants something small on the door.

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Really creative and wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration. I need some about now.

Linda said...

Any time Joanne.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, Congratulations...you are the lucky winner for Old Road Primitives "Sledding Mice"! Please contact me through my website www.oldroadprimitives.com, so that I can get your mailing address! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Kim