Friday, January 22, 2010

Mink Bear Angel found a home!


Years ago when I started out making bears I use to make bears from others real fur coats. I did that for a few years. The shop that was in town at the time carried mohair. At first I was a bit hesitant to use it as it was a bit expensive and did not want to cut into the fabric in case I made a mistake. Well That did not last long and I was making mohair bears. It had been sometime now since I made a bear from real fur and gave it a try .... Of course when I started making real fur bears I knew nothing on working with real fur so I bought the book Teddy Bears With a Past by Nancy Tillberg. It had all the information in it I needed to get started in making real fur bears. I am glad I had the book for reference. You should check it out if you are wanting to make real fur bears. It is a very good book. I am going to continue to offer real fur bears a long with mohair bears. Here is a picture of Angel. I hope you like her.
Angel has gone to Alberta Canada to live with her new mom Who happens to be a dear friend. She seen Angel on my web site and email me to say she wanted her.
If you would like to be notified of future bears coming available just go to my web site and join my mailing list. You can also follow my Blog as I post it here as well.


1 comment:

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

OHHHHHHH!!! รจ fantastico bear !

Rosarita