Sunday, October 20, 2013

Another bear on ebay!

I just listed Gentle Spirit on a 7 day auction on ebay.

His auction will end Oct 27, 2013 14:03:11 PDT.
Click on the link above to go to his auction. I was going
to list him last month but it was not in the cards at that time.  
 
It has been a crazy month and a half.
My mom passed away last month, god rest her soul. She
was an awesome lady and I will miss her dearly.
She loved to watch me work on my bears and see them come to life.
She was one of my biggest fans. Love you mom!

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I am so sorry To hear that your darling Mum has passed away. Mums leave a big hole in our hearts when they are not there any more.
Your bear is wonderful.
Hugs Kay

Linda said...

Thank you Kay. They sure do leave a big hole in our hearts.

Alberta said...

{{{ hugs }}} Linda.
Losing your Mom is so difficult. After almost 14 years, I still miss mine every day.

Linda said...

Has it been that long Berta? I miss her everyday. Little things keep popping into my head as I do things that makes me laugh at what she would say.